Tenet Health Pacific Coast Nurse Residency Program
Tenet Health Pacific Coast utilizes a collaborative interdisciplinary approach to help you launch your career as a nurse. Utilizing experienced nurse educators, content professionals, social workers, physicians, pharmacists, and more... our team will
help you step out in confidence to be able to care for the most challenging patients.
You will spend the first 8-12 weeks (depending on clinical specialty) working with focused preceptors in the clinical area of hire, while also learning in the classroom and simulated settings.
1. Accepted Application - The first step is an accepted application once submitted
2. Interview and Selection – Once your application is accepted, you will be contacted to schedule an in person interview.
3. Candidate Notification – If you are selected you will be notified via phone or text
4. Offer letter – You will receive an official offer letter via email to formally accept the position. Once your acceptance of the offer is received, your preboarding begins.
5. Cohort Start Date – It’s official! The start date is now set. Get ready to start creating healthier tomorrows.
What are the qualifications for this program?
- A completed ASN or higher degree by date listed in posting
- Before the cohort starts, you will need to have less than 6 months experience in an inpatient setting or no experience as a licensed RN
- Current, valid California RN license at the time of applying
- Current, valid BLS certification from the American Red Cross or American Heart Association
How many new grads does Tenet Health accept?
The number of new grads in each cohort varies as it is dependent on the needs of the facility.
What units will be accepting new grads?
Units accept new grads based on needs and the number of new grads the department feels that they can support. It is different for every cohort.
How often do you have a new grad cohort?
New Grad cohorts are monthly and vary by service line
How often do you offer new cohorts to?
One to Six cohorts a year
Please see the schedule below
|New Graduate RN Cohorts||Start accepting applications|
Contact Us for More Information
For more information, please email [email protected], Or you may fill out this form by clicking the link below.
Click Here to Apply